Taylor Baby Taylor - Spruce
The guitar that set the standard for the travel guitar market, the enduringly popular Baby Taylor makes a great musical companion. Portable, playable and affordable, the Baby features a solid spruce top and yields impressive volume and tone for its compact, three-quarter-size scale. It’s the perfect travel mate, it’s a great choice for kids taking lessons, and artists from Lindsey Buckingham to Bono to Taylor Swift have used one for songwriting, recording and performing. With its unique dimensions and tonal personality, players have used it in other creative ways, from high-stringing it to setting it up to play lap slide to adding a capo to evoke mandolin-like sounds. The Baby includes a Taylor gig bag for easy portability.
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Wood: Layered Walnut
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Back/Side Finish: Varnish
- Fretboard Inlay: 6mm Dots
- Type of Neck Joint: Finger Joint