Taylor Academy A10
Designed with beginners in mind but appealing to experienced players as well, the Academy A10 from Taylor boasts a solid spruce top and a comfortable, easy-playing neck that will inspire you to play more and improve your skills. This Dreadnought, made with layered sapele back and sides, serves up a powerful voice with clear projection, perfect not just for learning but for jam sessions, practice and playing for an audience. This all-acoustic, non-cutaway model includes a soft, lightweight gig bag for easy and safe transportation.
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Wood: Layered Sapele
- Nut & Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Brand of Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light
- Fretboard Inlay 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf