Tagima takes a modern approach to one of the most iconic electric guitars ever made. All the classic tone but with modern appointments that will appeal to players of any style.
- BODY MATERIAL: African mahogany
- NECK MATERIAL: Roasted maple
- FINGERBOARD: Bolivia with 22-frets
- TOP: Quilted maple
- NUT WIDTH: 1.69"
- PICKUPS: 2 Tagima alnico single coils and 1 Tagima alnico humbucker
- CONTROLS: 1 Volume,1 tone, and 5-way switch
- BRIDGE: Chrome tremolo with 2 pivot points
- COLOR: Transparent Amber
- TUNERS: Locking