Guild Westerly Collection D-150CE
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides, the D-150CE also features an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets, and a hidden Guild/Fishman AP1 with Sonicore pickup. Additional features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package. The D-150CE includes Guild’s new premium acoustic gig bag and is available in Natural gloss finish.
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Bracing: Westerly Dreadnought Sitka Spruce Scalloped X Brace
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dot
- Tuning Machines: Guild Die-Cast Closed-Gear
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone with Sonicore pickup, Volume and Tone controls, battery bag and endpin jack
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53
- Case: Premium Acoustic Gig Bag
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell