The Red Deluxe LR is the proverbial icing on the cake in our portfolio. This instrument features premium Alpine spruce on the soundboard and Indian rosewood on the back and sides. The combination of these materials along with our advanced production technologies gives it a beautiful, versatile sound with clear and open tones. Both plates are complemented by the ergonomic Bevel Duo in koa which provides maximum comfort even during extended play.
The beauty of these tonewoods is underscored by a resonance enhancing high-gloss finish, as well as a number of decorative details such the binding and premium rosette in koa, abalone purfling and pearl Roman numerals inlay on the fingerboard. The guitar comes enclosed in a highly durable, thermally insulated Hiscox case.
- First-class acoustic guitar made for the most discerning guitarists.
- Premium-quality tonewoods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including unique soundboard voicing, revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint and resonance enhancing Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Ergonomic feature Bevel Duo for maximum playing comfort.
- Luxury appearance featuring a host of appointments made from abalone and koa.
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
- LR Baggs Stagepro Anthem with tuner and equalizer - side-mounted
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of the Red Deluxe LR is underscored by the fact that both the soundboard and the back plate are individually tuned using the voicing process, our proprietary technology that enhances the instrument’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, the Red Deluxe LR has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Resonance enhancing finish
The instrument is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the guitar’s tonal qualities. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time.
Bevel Duo for extra comfort
The ergonomic Bevel Duo feature, comprised of two bevels – one in front, at the forearm and one in the rear, at the rib position, provides a significant increase in player comfort and also enhances the exclusive appearance of the instrument. Bevel Duo is made from koa.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
Beauty of exotic wood
The luxury look of the Red Deluxe LR is underscored by a figured ziricote bridge, fingerboard, and headstock overlay. The body, fingerboard, and headstock feature koa binding with a white contrasting line. Koa was also used on a tail decoration and a premium rosette with abalone inlay.
The soundboard is protected by a transparent pickguard that allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through. The pickguard is designed to have no effect on the tonal qualities of the soundboard.
Pearl fingerboard inlay
The fingerboard of the Red Deluxe LR is decorated with pearl inlays of Roman numerals, which together with the side linear position marks also help to increase the visibility of the individual positions.
Excellent machine heads
The guitar has an excellent tuning stability courtesy of Gotoh 510 Silver Patina machine heads with polished ebony buttons and a highly precise 1:21 gear ratio.
High-rigidity Hiscox case
Maximum protection during transport is provided by a high-rigidity Hiscox case with polyurethane insulating foam that shields the instrument from changes in external climatic conditions.
- Serial number: 115436
- Body shape: Gc
- Body ergonomics: Bevel Duo - koa with contrasting line
- Neck-to-body joint: 14th fret
- Solid top - grade: Alpine spruce
- Solid back and sides - grade: Indian rosewood - master grade
- Binding: Koa with white line
- Purfling: Abalone with black and white line
- Tail decoration: Koa wedge with contrasting line
- Rosette: Premium koa ring with abalone inlay
- Bridge: Figured Ziricote
- Bridge pins: Ebony with pearl eye
- Saddle: TUSQ fully compensated
- Bridge string spacing: 2 3/16
- Top finish: Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
- Back and sides finish: Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish
- Pickguard: Anti-Scratch - transparent
- Nut width: 1 3/4
- Neck reinforcement: CNR System with dual-action adjustment
- Neck profile: Furch Soft V
- Scale length: 25 9/16
- Fingerboard material: Figured Ziricote
- Fingerboard radius: 15 3/4
- Fingerboard front inlay: Pearl Roman numeral inlays
- Fingerboard side inlay: Pearl linear position markers
- Headstock overlay: Figured Ziricote
- Headstock inlay: Abalone leafs
- Fingerboard and headstock binding: Koa with white line
- Neck material: African mahogany
- Machine heads: Gotoh 510 Silver Patina - gear ratio 1:21
- Machine head buttons: Polished ebony
- Zero fret: TUSQ
- Strings: Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53
- Neck finish: Full-Pore Smooth-Slide Satin Finish with antibacterial additive
- Headstock finish: Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish