Regular price $247.10
Electro-Harmonix Mel9 Tape Replay Machine
The polyphonic MEL9 uses the same extraordinary technology as the B9, C9 and KEY9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards.
From the 2014 introduction of the revolutionary B9 Organ Machine to the recent launch of the astounding MEL9 Tape Replay Machine, Electro-Harmonix's series of award-winning, astonishingly accurate keyboard emulators transform your axe with finely tuned presets that emulate some of the most popular and classic tones ever recorded.
- Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron¬Æ sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
- Also works with bass guitar down to the open A string as well as keyboards within the limits of its polyphony (5 notes) and range (A1 to A5)
- Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it‚Äôs turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it‚Äôs turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)