Earthquaker Devices Park Fuzz
Park Fuzz Sound
Vintage Germanium Fuzz Tone
Park Amplifiers and EarthQuaker Devices have teamed up to bring you a faithful recreation of the original Park Fuzz Sound! While it retains the original sounds, there are several modern upgrades to improve performance, reduce extraneous background noise and add versatility:
- Metal film resistors and caps for quieter performance
- NOS matched germanium transistors for consistent, reliable tones
- Wider fuzz range, more than twice the original
- Smaller footprint, true bypass switching with LED indication and power supply compatible
- Volume: This is the level control, louder to the right, quieter to the left.
- Treble/Bass: This is the tone control, thicker tones to the right, brighter to the left.
- Fuzz: This is the gain control, more fuzz to the right, less to the left.
4.75" x 2.50" x. 2.25" with knobs
Our pedals take a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. Do not run at higher voltages!
Current draw is 10 mA.