The MV-1 has a MAX SPL of 132dB making it a great tool for capturing louder instruments and amplifiers.
MV-1 really comes to life when paired with a tube preamp.
With an unprecedented price it is an excellent choice for recording all kinds of musical instruments.
With an overall “musical” sound, the MV-1 delivers a higher quality sound then you might expect at its price point.
- Element: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
- Max S.P.L for 0.5% THO@1KHz : 132dB
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Power Requirement：48V Phantom Power
- Electrical Current：3mA
- Net Weight: 2/3 lbs (10.6 oz)
- Body Dimensions：1.8" X 5.9"