$200 INSTANT REBATE THRU SEPTEMBER 30th!
A connoisseur’s guitar, at an astonishingly affordable price. While the Artista series sits at the top of the Organic Pro line, it remains within reach, especially the Concertina. A short scale European maple neck joins the all-solid Oregon myrtlewood body and European spruce top at the twelfth fret, offering a combination of easy playability, expressive tone, and visual beauty. Small body guitars—long treasured by serious players—are becoming increasingly popular as more and more people discover the size and depth of sound that can come from a comfortable instrument. The Artista Pro Concertina Burnt Amber CE—with its arresting burnt amber burst finish on both the soundboard and up the back of the neck—is an investment in joy. Experience the Breedlove difference at its finest!
- Body Type: Concertina
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Solid Wood Top: European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Burnt Amber Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Burnt Amber Gloss
- Fretboard: Ovangkol (stain black)
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Gold w/ Black buttons
- 3.11" (Neck) 3.85" (Tailblock)
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Light
- Pickup: Fishman Flex Plus-T
- Bridge: Ovangkol (stain black)
- Binding: Tortoise
- Inlay: 3mm Brass Dots Offset
- Case: Hardshell
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Sound Hole: 3.85”
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.