European spruce, from the mighty wilds of Europe, is the classic voice of the acoustic guitar—bracing, rich and sonorous, with a shimmering tone that lingers long after every strum. This sustainable Designed in Bend Breedlove Discovery S Concerto—a first guitar that will last a lifetime—is crafted with earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology, and rewards heavy strumming with a bold, lush sound. A slim, fast neck and narrow nut width facilitate easy, comfortable play, while a pinless delta bridge makes string changing a breeze. A simple natural finish allows the solid top’s raw beauty to shine and African mahogany back and sides add warmth and clarity. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Type: Concerto
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: European Spruce
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Natural satin
- Back & Side Finish; Natural Satin
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets; 20
- Nut Width; 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Chrome Closed Gear
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Medium
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Scale Length: 25.3”
- Sound Hole; 3.74"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China