$50 instant rebate!
Sometimes undersung in the guitar world, western red cedar has a glowing warmth that responds quickly to fingerstyle play while offering a rosy definition to relaxed strumming. It finds a perfect duet partner in the clarity and cutting power of African mahogany. In a comfortable, easy to play, short-scale 12-fret parlor-like Concertina format, red cedar, simply put, is a folkie’s dream. This solid top, slim-necked Breedlove Discovery S Concertina, which features sustainable earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology, is spartan and gorgeous, with a striking faux tortoise rosette setting off the simple, iridescent natural beauty of the cedar grain. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Type: Concertina
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: Western Red cedar
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Natural satin
- Back & Side Finish: Natural Satin
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Chrome Closed Gear
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Light
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Case Sold Separately
- Scale Length: 25.0"
- Sound Hole: 3.877"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.