The word, “Sweet” immediately comes to mind with the first strum on the Bedell Revolution Orchestra. The rich sound sustains like the ringing of a bell. We have achieved an acoustic sound revolution with our Hand Tuning cocobolo to the frequency where is comes alive, paired it with stiff old-age Adirondack, and activate it with a hard rock maple neck. Somehow the woods work in harmony with one-another.
Another word is “Efficiency”. The Revolution Orchestra delivers a profound sound when played gently with fingers and really booms when challenged with a pick. Like other dalbergia woods, cocobolo efficiently projects bass tones so the whole tonal spectrum is balanced and clear. This instrument easily holds its own in an ensemble, but it begs to perform solo…its voice is just so beautiful.
The appointments magnify the extraordinary color and grain patterns of the cocobolo with the rope purfling and rosette and turquoise accents. The Bedell Revolution Orchestra is a magnificent guitar.
- SERIAL NUMBER: 323002
- BODY TYPE: Orchestra
- NECK WOOD: Eastern hard rock maple
- TOP WOOD: Adirondack spruce
- BACK & SIDES WOOD: Cocobolo
- TOP FINISH: Revolution burst gloss
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- FRETBOARD; Ebony
- # FRETS: 20
- NUT WIDTH: 1.687"
- TUNERS: Waverly #4067-G, gold with ebony buttons
- STRING GAUGE: D'Addario EXP 16's
- ELECTRONICS; None
- BINDING: East Indian rosewood
- INLAY; Revolution
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5"
- HAND TUNED: Yes
- CASE: Bedell deluxe hardshell case