Bedell 1964 Special Edition Dreadnought - Adirondack Spruce/Honduran Mahogany
Paring Adirondack Spruce with Honduran Mahogany results in a mid-range powerhouse. It has the power to fit with any collection of acoustic instruments and more than hold its own. The wider fingerboard facilitates finger picking, rapid fire play.
The workshop-installed K&K Pure Mini pickups in the Bedell 1964 Dreadnought capture the authentic fullness of analog sound and the vibe of the era, without stage feedback. The ethically sourced tonewoods, the all wood binding and subtle appointments result in a classic instrument, made with the same care, attention and craftmanship as guitars from the Golden Era of instrument building....all at an accessible price point.
All Bedell Guitars come with a Hardshell Case.
- NECK WOOD: Honduran mahogany
- TOP WOOD: Adirondack Spruce
- BACK & SIDES WOOD: Honduran mahogany
- TOP FINISH: Natural shadow gloss
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- TUNERS: Bedell open gear, antique brass
- STRING GAUGE: D'Addario EXP 17's
- ELECTRONICS: K&K Pure Mini
- CASE: Bedell deluxe hardshell case