The PRS Wind Through the Trees dual analog flanger pedal is best described as two flangers fighting each other, resulting in a sound reminiscent of the wind whipping through the trees. With Manual, Depth, and Rate controls per flanger as well as global Regeneration and Added Highs, Wind Through the Trees offers nearly endless tonal possibilities. Bottom line, Wind Through the Trees offers hours of fun for any player.
PRS pedals were created to be high-end pieces of audio gear.
Designed by PRS Guitars in Stevensville, MD, USA. Made in the USA.
- Pedal Type: Dual Analog Flanger
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: (1) 1/4" Instrument
- Outputs: (1) 1/4" Instrument
- Bypass Switching: True Bypass
- Amperage: 22 mA
- Power Sources: 9V DC Power Supply, regulated and/or isolated (not included)
- Batteries: (1) 9V (not included)
- Length: 5.5"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 4.5"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs