Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master Digital Delay & Reverb
Digital Delay & Reverb
The Dispatch Master is a hi-fi digital Delay & Reverb Device that combines independent delay and reverb effects into one space-saving enclosure, so you can keep deep ambient echoes (or just a quick slapback) on speed-dial.
The best-selling EarthQuaker Devices pedal just got bester [sic] with new Flexi-Switch Technology! Want to dip into ambient delay and reverb sounds for just one note? Press and hold the footswitch for as long as you use the effect, release it when you're finished, and resume your regularly scheduled dry sound. To use the Dispatch Master as a normal effects pedal, press the switch once to activate and again to bypass.
- Time: Sets the delay time, from 0ms to 1.5 seconds.
- Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delayed signal. Also acts as a enhancer for the reverb. In reverb mode this will control the thickness, decay, depth and overall nature of the reverb.
- Reverb: Clockwise for more reverb, counterclockwise for less.
- Mix: Adjusts the over all level of the effected signal.
To Use Both Effects at the Same Time, Simply Adjust all Controls to Taste:
- The Mix (1) control is a wet/dry blend that adjusts the overall level of the affected signal.
- Time (2) sets the delay time from 0ms to 1500ms (1.5 seconds).
- Reverb (3) controls the amount of reverb. Counterclockwise is less reverb, clockwise is more reverb.
- Repeats (4) controls the regeneration of the delay signal. When the Repeats control is set to maximum, you‚Äôll get infinite repeats without runaway self-oscillation, which makes it great for creating drones, dialing in the ultimate post-rock guitar sound without feedback, or just having fun.
To Use the Dispatch Master as a Delay Only:
- Turn the Reverb control all the way down
- Adjust the Time, Repeats, and Mix controls to taste
To Use the Dispatch Master as a Reverb Only:
- Turn the Time and Repeats controls all the way down
- Adjust the Reverb and Mix controls to taste
- THIS IS IMPORTANT! In Reverb-only mode, the Repeats control has a secondary function. It can be used to adjust the decay, depth, and tonal quality of the reverb! Turn it up for more dynamics and a thicker tone.
4.75" x 2.50" x. 2.25" with knobs
Our pedals take a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. Do not run at higher voltages!
Current draw is 78 mA.