$200 INSTANT REBATE THRU SEPTEMBER 30th!
The sound you have always dreamt of owning in a guitar you can actually afford. The classic dreadnought combines spruce over rosewood, a pairing famed for deep bass, scooped mids, and bright trebles. The Artista Pro Concerto bends tradition into an even more distinctive large format guitar, one that prioritizes comfort without sacrificing sound or projection. Its all-solid Oregon myrtlewood back and sides boast that familiar rosewood thrum—as well as its blossom of overtones—tempered by a warmer middle and airy, strong trebles that balance every chord. A European spruce top drives and focuses that power and projection. This is a showpiece guitar you can take on the road. Decorated with our unique burnt amber burst finish that climbs from the soundboard up the back of the neck, flush with all Artista appointments—brass inlays, Fishman Flex Plus-T electronics, and a travel-ready hardcase—this guitar stands atop the apex of the Organic Pro Collection.
- Body Type: Concerto
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Solid Wood Top: European Spruce
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Burnt Amber Gloss
- Back & Side Finish: Burnt Amber Gloss
- Fretboard: Ovangkol (stain black)
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Gold w/ Black buttons
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Medium
- Pickup: Fishman Flex Plus-T
- Bridge: Ovangkol (stain black)
- Binding: Tortoise
- Inlay: 3mm Brass Dots Offset
- Case: Hardshell
- Scale Length: 25.3”
- Sound Hole: 3.74"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.