Martin DJr-10 Spruce
The Dreadnought Junior is designed for players looking for big Dreadnought sound in a slightly smaller body. The newly updated DJr-10E features satin finished sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, an option of satin finished Sitka spruce or Sapele top, and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper. This model also sports a thinner 000 body depth with softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing. Every Junior includes a soft gig bag for easy transport.
This model is an updated version of the discontinued D JR. 2.
- BODY SIZE: D Junior-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Scalloped X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Solid Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Dreadnought Junior with High-Performance Taper
- BACK & SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Retro Light MM12
- BRIDGE STYLE: Junior Style Belly
- BINDING: Black
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: Multi-Stripe
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: FSC Certified Richlite
- PICKGUARD: Faux Tortoise
- SADDLE: Compensated White Tusq
- ROSETTE: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BRACE MATERIAL: 1/4" Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDES COLOR: Cherry
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: FSC Certified Richlite
- FINISH NECK: Hand-Rubbed
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- SIDE DOTS: White
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Dreadnought Junior Taper
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed Gear with Small Buttons
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: HPL
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
- PLEKED: Yes