Yamaha THR5 V2 Modified Edition
A new take on classic tone
The little brother of the THR10, the THR5 offers the sound quality of the THR10 in a more portable form, making it perfect for use at home or when traveling.
Now the THR5 has been upgraded version 2, with an even better sound that defies the convention that sound quality has to be sacrificed in a small amp with a small sound.
- Amp Type: CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, BRIT HI, MODERN
- Effects: CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, TREMOLO, DELAY, DELAY/REVERB, SPRING REVERB, HALL REVERB, *COMPRESSOR, *NOISE GATE (*only available in the THR Editor)
- Controller/Switch: AMP, GAIN, MASTER, TONE, EFFECT, DLY/REV, VOLUME, TAP/TUNER Switch
- Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 8cm Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source: AC Adaptor EADP-38EB A or UIB345-1530 (included)
- Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Owner‚Äôs Manual, Cubase AI DVD-ROM