A Series: The Next Level
Designed to be the ideal performance acoustic guitar, the Yamaha A Series is crafted from the ground up, perfectly suited for life on the road. With legendary, Yamaha road-ready construction, the it's the perfect guitar to take your playing to the next level.
The A3M ARE traditional western body cutaway guitar features all-solid mahogany back and sides and a Sitka spruce top with original Yamaha A.R.E. wood-torrefaction technology. Natural, dynamic, plugged-in tone from the SRT2 pickup system perfectly suit your performance on stage.
- Traditional Western Body Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with A.R.E.
- Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
- 3-Ply Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Scalloped Bracing for Louder, Richer Acoustic Sound
- Natural, Dynamic, Plugged-in Sound by SRT2 System
- High-Comfort Neck Profile
- Simple and Distinctive Looks
- Elixir Strings
- Gloss Body Finish
- Matte Neck Finish
- Tortoise Pickguard
- Includes Sound Hole Cover for Live Performances
- Hard Bag Included
SRT2 is a new pickup system developed independently by Yamaha and optimized for stage performance. From a piezo sound that cuts through a mix to a warm, pure acoustic sound recorded using a vintage microphone in a recording studio, SRT2 allows you to mix sounds to attain the exact balance you want to achieve a distinctive tone.
What's more, the ability to select from two different mic types lets you choose the optimal sound for your playing style and songs. (SRT2 is applied to the A5 and A3 only.)