Orange Terror Bass Head
YOU KEPT ASKING FOR IT.....
The all new, re-designed Terror Bass has arrived and it sounds better than ever. With an all valve front end, the Terror Bass is a 500W hybrid bass amp with a valve preamp and solid state power amp, making it closer to the sound of our flagship AD200 than ever before.
The front panel remains the same layout to the original Terror Bass but with an added clean switch, giving more headroom and smoother, clean sounds.
From clean pop sounds through to gritty rock tones the Terror Bass can do it all. A pad switch on the front for active basses takes 6dB off the input sensitivity. The effects loop is valve on the send and solid state on the return.
The Terror bass is a Class D amp with 500 watts of power into 4 Ohms and 250 Watts into 8 Ohms, the limiter switch on the back prevents the output stage from being pushed too hard into 4 ohms. The Terror bass is perfect for any situation, whether studio, practice or live gig.
Closely Based on the AD200 Bass Amplifier
The front end of the Terror Bass is the same all-valve preamp design as the flagship Orange bass amp, the AD200. The AD200 is a classic, uncomplicated amplifier, designed to give you the best tone.
Class D Power Amplifier
The Terror bass is a 500 Watt hybrid amplifier with a valve preamp and a Class D, solid state power section. Analogue valve tone in a portable, compact lunchbox head.
Drive and grit not your thing? Get a crystal clean tone at the flick of a switch.
Pad for Active Basses
The pad switch on the front of the Terror Bass reduces input sensitivity by 6dB, meaning the amp is perfect for active or passive basses.
The valve-driven FX loop on the Terror Bass is the perfect tool for creating your ideal signal chain.
Eliminates any ground loop noise when using the Balanced Output.
- FEATURES: SINGLE CHANNEL, HYBRID -- CLASS D POWER AMP WITH VALVE PREAMP, CLEAN SWITCH, VARIABLE INPUT SENSITIVITY FOR ACTIVE OR PASSIVE BASSES, BALANCED DI OUT, FX LOOP
- CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): NATURAL CHANNEL: VOLUME BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, GAIN
- PREAMP TUBES: 1 X ECC83 (12AX7)
- OUTPUT POWER: 250 WATTS INTO 8 OHMS, 500 WATTS INTO 4 OHMS.
- EFFECTS LOOP: 12AT7 VALVE DRIVEN SEND, SOLID STATE RETURN
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS: (W X H X D) 12.1" X 7.5" X 6.3"
- BOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 14.37" X 8.46" X 9.64"