AN AUDIO INTERFACE FOR THE STUDIO AND GIG
The OMEC Teleport interface is a universal connection device (IOS, Android, Mac, PC) without any specific drivers or software requirements. It features high quality ADC/DAC converters – through a USB B connector – housed in a small effect pedal enclosure, first of its class, it´s loaded with a buffer and the right impedance to transfer all your interpretation´s subtle nuances to the digital domain and back.
The Teleport allows you to convert analog audio signals to digital, to be processed with the many apps and software available, and digital audio signals to analog to be reproduced through mixers, D.I. boxes, amplifiers, etc. With this versatility the Teleport can be used for a wide range of applications for musicians that want to play, record, mix or process their sound, with the autonomy provided by mobile devices.
MONO TO STEREO
Mono IN and Stereo OUT with a parallel buffer. There’s no limit to what you do with your signal. Now you can experiment with stereo effects from a single channel input signal.
The latency for the OMEC Teleport Audio Interface can go as low as 4ms (depending on connected hardware). That’s pretty instant!
Built in a robust but lightweight pedal enclosure.
The OMEC Teleport uses the same 9V DC input as your other pedals.
INCLUDES AMPLITUBE CS
A complete, full-featured guitar/bass amp and effects rig for Windows/MacOS for capturing your performances. It features tools, tones and controls that will inspire you beyond your wildest expectations. For no cost, you will get the standard AmpliTube CS with the virtual OR120, Tiny Terror, Rockerverb 50, AD30 and matching Orange Cabs.
HIGH-END AD/DA CONVERTERS
We use high quality analogue to digital and digital to analogue converters to ensure perfect sound replication, allowing for an amazing signal to noise ratio. Even with high-gain signals, enjoy less fizz and more tone.
We use a buffered bypass to avoid the tonal effect of adding additional cable to your signal chain.
- AUDIO 1-IN / 2-OUT AUDIO INTERFACE WITH 16-BIT DELTA-SIGMA ADC AND DAC (ADC: 48 KHZ – DAC: 48 KHZ), 44,1KHZ / 48KHZ SAMPLE RATE AUDIO QUALITY
- • ADC: THD+N = 0.01% / SNR=89DB / DYNAMIC RANGE = 89 DB
- • DAC: THD+N = 0.005% / SNR=96DB / DYNAMIC RANGE = 93 DB
- HIGH SIGNAL – NOISE RELATION SNR = 96 DB
- LOW HARMONIC DISTORTION THD+N = 0.01%
- BUFFERED BYPASS
- CONNECTORS INPUT: 1/4” HIGH-QUALITY BUFFERED INPUT WITH 120DB OF DYNAMIC RANGE (MIC COMPATIBLE WITH A XLR-JACK ADAPTOR)
- OUTPUT: 1/4” PRO GRADE STEREO OUTPUTS FOR CONNECTING TO STUDIO MONITORS, D.I.S, P.A. SYSTEM, PEDALS, AMPS, ETC
- INTERFACE USB 2.0 COMPATIBLE WITH IOS, ANDROID, MAC AND PC
- MIDI COMPATIBLE WITH JAM ORIGIN MIDI GUITAR
- POWER POWERED BY 9V DC (NOT POWERED BY USB)