C-5RC is designed for wireless connection of electronic musical instruments with 5.8GHz frequency wireless technologies. It has the characteristics of low latency, low noise, low interference, and high bandwidth transmission.
Why 5.8GHz ?
Most devices in your home, including Wi-Fi networks, cordless telephones, Bluetooth devices, garage door openers and even baby monitors, run on the 2.4 GHz frequency. The 5.8 GHz frequency, which is a newer standard, is not commonly used in these devices.
So, the 5.8 GHz band tends to be less crowded than the 2.4 GHz band because fewer devices use it.
5.8GHz band experiences fewer interferences from other devices when you play on stage or at home.
- It has more frequency range space for transmitting signals.
- 5.8GHz frequency range: 5725 - 5850 MHz = 125 M
- 2.4GHz frequency range: 2412 - 2484 MHz = 73 M
- Jump out crowded UHF 2.4GHz RF Band.
- Avoid mutual interference with WIFI
- Coexist with Bluetooth device
Simple Plug & Play
Enhanced by the latest NUX technology innovation and upgraded algorithm, C-5RC fits perfectly with all types of Electric Guitars, Acoustic-electric Guitars, Bass Guitars and Ukuleles, no matter with active or passive, piezo or magnetic pickups.
It delivers remarkable 24-bit audio quality, simple' plug in and play' operation, super-low latency (<5 ms) and a solid signal for distances up to 30 meters / 100 feet in adequate conditions.
C-5RC also comes with a portable Power Case to keep the wireless units charged – ideal design for when you are on the road.
High Performance Digital Signal
C-5RC Wireless delivers the signal on 5.8 GHz frequency range. That's a global interference-free broadcasting range you can use everywhere without a signal break.
With the 24-bit 44.1 KHz audio quality you will never experience unwanted sound degradation.
AUTOMATIC SETUP UNIQUE AUTO-MATCHING SYSTEM
Each pair of NUX C-5RC has a unique fast-matching system.
Just hold the power button to turn ON both devices, plug the transmitter to your instrument, and the receiver to your amp (or pedal, audio interface and more). It's ready to play!
Moreover, it has a useful MUTE function; just short click the transmitter's POWER button when you want to stop playing for a short time.
LONG DISTANCE & ULTRA-LOW LATENCY A NEW LEVEL OF WIRELESS FREEDOM
NUX C-5RC has a 30 meters / 100 feet line-of-sight wireless streaming distance (environment-dependent), and it delivers the signal between the transmitter and the receiver in less than 5 milliseconds.
There's also an optional Cable Tone simulation to get your tone with the cable capacitive effect without using a cord. It makes your sound as natural as using a high-quality cable.
LONG-LASTING BATTERY AND POWER CASE STAY CHARGED, STAY TUNED
NUX C-5RC works perfectly with active/passive electric guitar and bass, and acoustic-electric guitars with piezo or magnetic pickup.
The signal is crystal clear.
Also, the compact and light-weight design allows you to play comfortably on any guitar and bass body types, including acoustic guitars and ukuleles.
For gigging musicians, C-5RC Power Case is a perfect solution. This portable charge station provides up to 15 hours battery life and can charge the system for approximately 3 times.
- Operating Frequency Band: 5.8 GHz
- Audio Quality: 24-bit / 44.1 kHz
- Operation Range: Up to 30 meters / 100 feet line-of-sight (environment-dependent)
- Frequency Response; 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Latency: Less than 5.5ms
- THD+Noise; Less than 0.2% @1kHz
- Auto-Sleep Mode: After 10 minutes without operation
- Transmitter/Receiver Battery Capacity: 500mAh / 3.7V
- Transmitter/Receiver Battery Run Time: More than 4 hours
- Power Case Battery Capacity: 3000mAh / 3.7V
- Transmitter/Receiver Size: 108mm(L) x 30mm(W) x 21mm(H)
- Power Case Size: 132mm(L) x 93mm(W) x 50mm(H)
- Weight: Power Case: 196g, Transmitter/Receiver: 34g each