H-575 HOLLOW BODY GUITAR
No archtop deserves more attention than the H-575 — its figured maple body, genuine mahogany neck and select Indian rosewood fretboard are complemented by a beautiful florentine cutaway and balanced palette of sounds.
This archtop is a workhorse for any serious player. Featuring a figured maple body paired with a genuine mahogany neck, and select Indian rosewood fretboard, the H-575 offers a balanced palette of tones. While this model is primarily sought after by jazz players, the dual Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers allow the guitar to be quite versatile.
The H-575 is for those seeking a solid construction hollow body that has a clean and balanced voice without breaking the bank.
Thoughtfully designed body construction with premium, handpicked materials put the H-575 in contention with the best guitars out there.
Seth Lover Humbuckers
Hand built at Seymour Duncan to original specs, these pickups deliver smooth, articulate and sweet tone that harken back to the late 1950s.
Unlike most other archtop guitars, the H-575 has a signature body shape that steals the show everywhere it goes.
- Serial Number: AN16801
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Body Material: Carved Solid Curly Maple (Top & Body)
- Body Color: Antique Natural
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Rim Wood: Solid Curly Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard InlaysL Dots
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Rosewood Adjustable Bridge with Trapeze Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Polished Ebony
- Strings: GHS Boomers 11-52
- Tuning Machines: 'Heritage' Branded Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Case: TKL Hardshell