The Harmony H620 is a remarkable tube combo amplifier that combines the best amp-building techniques of the past and present into a single neat package. Crafted for smaller stages and intimate studios, this amp is capable of anything from clean, soothing sounds to heavily distorted tone.
At the heart of the H620 lies two 6L6 power tubes and three 12AX7 preamp tubes. This amp delivers 20 watts of warm lows, rich mids and glassy highs through an Italian-made 12" Jensen Falcon speaker.
Other key features include a 3-band EQ and a Presence knob for precise tone-shaping adjustments, along with a built-in attenuator that allows the H620 to use its full tonal capability even at lower volumes. Onboard Tremolo, Reverb and Gain Boost are foot-switchable, and a line out jack is also available for direct recording to an external device.
- Speaker Jensen Falcon, 12” 16Ω
- Preamp Tube 3 x 12AX7
- Power Amp Tube 2 x 6L6GC
- Input Channel 1
- Controls Master, Presence, Tremolo Speed, Tremolo Depth, Reverb, Treble, Mid, Bass, Gain (Pull Boost)
- Footswitchable Features Boost, Tremolo, Loop, Reverb
- Attenuator 20W, 1W, 0.1W, 0W (Silent Recording)
- Outputs 2 x Speaker Outputs with Impedance Switch, 1 x Line Out
- Effects Loop Yes
- Input Power 100W
- Output Power 20W
- Input Rating 120V 60Hz (US)
- Dimensions 23.8" x 19.2" x 10.6" (605 x 487 x 270 mm)
- Weight 46.3 lbs / 21 kg