The ToneDEQ Preamp EQ is a complete performance solution for the acoustic musician. With a high-quality preamp, dual effects section, tone controls, a compressor, level booster and a balanced D.I. — it’s got everything you need in one box.
Pure Analog Circuitry
The ToneDEQ analog signal path goes from end to end — from preamp to output — to give acoustic musicians a richer tonal quality. Even the digital effects are mixed in parallel so they don’t affect the purity of your acoustic instrument.
Fully Balanced Stage D.I.
Flexible outputs include a 1/4″ amplifier output and XLR D.I. output for the lowest noise possible. Plus the D.I. features automatic ground-lifting and selectable pre/post EQ settings.
Discrete Class-A Preamp
With Fishman, you get quality discrete class-A signal conditioning created by the leader in instrument preamp design. The high-impedance input is a must when using a passive instrument pickup.
Advanced 4-Band EQ
Legendary 4-band equalizer design provides superior tone control for any acoustic instrument. The variable low-cut filter controls sub-bass effects produced by some passive pickups.
- INPUT: 10M Ohm, discrete class-A JFET design
- AUDIO: All-analog signal path with parallel digital effects
- TONE CONTROL: 4-band EQ with Bass, Middle, Treble, and selectable Low Cut
- DUAL EFFECTS: Reverb (2) or Delay (2), Chorus (2), Flanger or Tremolo
- DYNAMICS: Soft-knee Compressor, Boost footswitch (up to 9dB)
- FEEDBACK CONTROL: Selectable Phase invert
- AUDIO I/O: 1/4” mono instrument input, 1/4” amplifier output, balanced XLR D.I. output with pre/post routing
- DIMENSIONS: 5.36” L x 9.5” W x 2.2” H (136 mm) (241 mm) (56 mm)
- WEIGHT: 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
- BATTERY: Powered by 9-volt battery (not included), or Fishman 910-R power adapter (optional) BATTERY LIFE 12 hours