Cordoba Iberia Series GK Studio Negra
The GK Studio Negra is the ultimate gigging instrument. Built with a solid European spruce top and Indian rosewood back and sides, this nylon string guitar comes equipped with a soft cutaway and Fishman Presys Blend pickup. The GK Studio Negra is a flamenco guitar made for the stage, constructed with a slightly thinner body depth, neck, and nut width than a traditional Spanish guitar. The neck is designed to have little or no relief, offering low action for ease of comfort and quick playability.
For flamenco players, this model offers a bassier and more robust tone in contrast to the bright, snappy sound of "blanca" flamenco guitars, but any guitarist looking for a new tone to add to the repertoire will feel right at home with the GK Studio Negra. With its comfortable body shape and classic tonewood combination, this model is the perfect choice for exploring the nuances in sound that can only be captured with nylon strings. Like every Cordoba guitar, this model also has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, high gloss finish, clear flamenco-style tap plate, and premium Savarez Cristal Corum strings. The GK Studio Negra includes Cordoba's deluxe gig bag.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Binding/Bridge: Maple binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3 ply maple and ebony top purfling
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard / Cutaway-Electric Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable, 4mm
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, Flamenco style build, cutaway electric
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Tuning Machines C7,GK
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend with 4 Band EQ + phase, undersaddle piezo and internal microphone with blender, built in digital tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: Clear flamenco-style tap plate