Expanded Floor Control for Select BOSS Amplifiers
The GA-FC EX provides expanded foot control functionality for select BOSS amplifier models. It maintains the simple setup and intuitive workflow of the standard GA-FC while offering additional functions for greater performance flexibility.
- Expanded GA-FC with enhanced functionality for select BOSS amplifiers
- Rugged metal chassis and six heavy-duty footswitches
- Control channel selection, effect on/off, and more
- Two-color LEDs for easy view of control status
- Two dedicated expression pedal jacks
- Additional control jack with three-way mode selector
- EXPAND mode for adding another GA-FC EX or a GA-FC
- FOOT CONTROL 2 mode for operating two amps at once
- EXP PEDAL 3 mode for a third expression pedal
- Works as a standard GA-FC controller with other amplifier models
- Connects with a single 1/4-inch TRS cable (included)—no power required
More Power and Flexibility
The GA-FC EX builds on the standard GA-FC with several enhanced features. Status LEDs with two colors make it easier to see changes when switching. And along with two dedicated expression pedal jacks, there’s an additional control jack with a three-way mode selector. It allows you to connect a third expression pedal or use the GA-FC EX for expanded applications.
Enhanced Performance Control for Katana MkII Amps
The mode selector on the GA-FC EX opens up powerful control capabilities with supported Katana MkII models.
Double Your Footswitches
Set the mode switch to EXPAND and connect an additional GA-FC EX or a standard GA-FC for even more floor control. With twice the footswitches, you have instant access to all memories and effects at once.
Operate Two Amps
If you use two Katana MkII amps in your setup, FOOT CONTROL 2 mode is for you. Connect one GA-FC EX via two cables to select memories and effects on both amps, either together or independently.