Small in size yet big on tone, the Harmony H605 is a compact tube combo amplifier that combines the best amp-building techniques of the past and present into a single neat package. Ideal for bedroom practice and home studios, the H605 stretches the possibilities of what classic and modern sounds can be.
At the heart of the H605 lies a 6L6 power tube and two 12AX7 preamp tubes. This amp delivers 5 watts of warm lows, rich mids and glassy highs through an Italian-made 8" Jensen P8R speaker.
Other key features include a 3-band EQ and a Presence knob for precise tone-shaping adjustments, along with a built-in attenuator that allows the H605 to use its full tonal capability even at lower volumes. Onboard Reverb and Gain Boost are foot-switchable, and a line out jack is also available for direct recording to an external device.
- Speaker: Jensen P8R, 8” 16Ω
- Preamp Tube: 2 x 12AX7
- Power Amp Tube: 1 x 6L6GC
- Input Channel: 1
- Controls: Master, Presence, Reverb, Treble, Mid, Bass, Gain (Pull Boost)
- Footswitchable Features: Boost, Loop, Reverb
- Attenuator: 5W, 1W, 0.1W, 0W (Silent Recording)
- Outputs; 2 x Speaker Outputs with Impedance Switch, 1 x Line Out
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Input Power: 75W
- Output Power: 5W
- Input Rating: 120V 60Hz (US)
- Dimensions: 19.9" x 16.2" x 10.6" (505 x 412 x 270 mm)
- Weight: 32 lbs / 14.5 kg