Yamaha FS800 Natural
It all starts here......
When it was introduced in 1966, the Yamaha FG proved that a great acoustic guitar didn't need to cost a fortune. With a focus on great playability, musical tone and outstanding build quality, the original FG180 quickly became a classic with countless careers and hit records starting life on an FG. 50 years since the introduction of the FG acoustics, the new range features the best-ever FG tone and the same great playability and class-leading quality that's made it the choice of millions of guitarists. Wherever your musical journey's going, it all starts here.
Yamaha's standard acoustic model, with simple and traditional looks and outstanding quality, at an affordable price. A solid-top guitar with authentic sound that is well balanced without sacrificing its robust strength, thanks to the newly developed scalloped bracing design. Can be confidently recommended to all beginner guitarists. The small and thin body is perfect not only for female/young players but for intermediate to upper level finger-picking style players.
- Newly Developed Scalloped Bracing
- Traditional looks and outstanding quality
- Body Shape: Concert (Small)
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Back Material: Nato/Okume
- Side Material: Nato/Okume
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-cast Chrome(TM29T)
- Soundhole Inlay: Black + White
- Pickguard: Tortoise Pattern