Designed to celebrate our ten year anniversary, the Skyline Decade offers a uniquely compact body shape which trims weight – but is definitely not a “neck diver.” The single coil Lakland Chi-Sonic pickups give it superior “punch” with higher output and brighter upper midrange articulation than a standard single coil.
- Unique, lighter compact Mahogany body designed for balanced playing
- Passive • Volume • Volume • Tone control configuration
- Comes standard with Lakland single-coil Chi-Sonic pickups in chrome shells
The Skyline Decade features an ash body and an industry standard passive • Volume • Volume • Tone control configuration, black headstock, and bound Indian Laurel fingerboard with pearl block position markers.
Lakland Skyline Series
Simple, defined, built to last, and classic to the extreme – the Lakland Skyline Series delivers a dynamic experience at an affordable cost. Skyline Series basses are put together abroad to keep down costs – but at no sacrifice in quality for the player whatsoever. The Skyline puts in a very impressive performance, while maintaining a traditional vibe, coupled with vintage looks and excellent playability.
- Serial Number: 201911810
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Nut width: 1.5″
- Nut type: Delrin
- Fret size: .041/.085”
- Width at final fret: 2.48”
- 1st fret neck depth: .77”
- 12th fret neck depth: .94″
- Fingerboard radius: 10″
- Scale length: 34″
- Frets: 20
- Bridge string spacing: .75″
- Neck wood: Flat-sawn Rock Maple with black headstock
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard wood: Indian Laurel
- Tuners: Hipshot Ultralites
- Truss rod access: Wheel at neck heel
- Pickguard: Standard black
- Controls Passive model: Volume/Volume/Tone
- Bridge: Lakland Dual Access (through body or through bridge)
- Preamp: Not available
- Pickups: The Decade features Lakland’s CS Series Chi-Sonic single coil pickups in chrome shells. Designed for high output with a wide frequency response, Chi-Sonics give you warm, rounded bottom, detailed mids, and a smooth, natural high end.