Yamaha Revstar RS420 - Fired Red
Drawing inspiration from London and Tokyo's vintage street-racing motorbikes, Japan's heritage of engineering excellence and the 50-year legacy of Yamaha guitar craftsmanship, every detail of each Revstar model has been carefully engineered to bring out the unique personality of each guitar in the lineup. From the curves and contours of the ground-up body design to the distinctive colors and finishes and custom-wound pickups that perfectly match the guitar's character, the Revstar collection comprises a diverse lineup of instruments as unique as the guitarists who play them.
Balance - a simple concept that is often difficult to achieve. The RS420 combines outstanding performance with a character all its own to hit that elusive stylistic sweet spot, for a guitar that walks it like it talks it.
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628.6mm)
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic, Stop Tailpiece
- Pickups: Yamaha YGD VH3 ; Vintage output humbucker
- Pickup Switch: 3 position lever
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull, Dry Switch