Weber Bitterroot F14-F F-Style Mandolin
The Bitterroots have a new thinner Faded Amber finish. With our advanced deflection monitoring and Hand-Voicing the Bitterroots have more chop and volume. Available in Mandolin and Octave Mandolin body shapes.
The Bitterroot is Montana's state flower, whose fleshy roots were used extensively as food by the Native Americans, Lewis and Clark, and the pioneers and mountain men that followed. The Bitterroot Mountains follow the border between Idaho and Montana.
- Top: Solid Carved 2A Sitka Spruce
- Back/Ribs/Neck: Carved Flame Maple
- Finish/Color: Faded Amber Burst
- Peghead Veneer: Unbound Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Weber Script Logo and Knot
- Fingerboard: Ivoroid Bound Ebony
- Fret Markers: 6mm Atlante Diamonds
- Body Binding: Ivoroid Top
- Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Tuners / Hardware: Nickel w/Pearloid Buttons
- Bridge: Weber Traditional
- Neck Joint: Mortise and Tenon