Recording King RM-998-R Style-O Metal Body Resonator
Modeled after the original pre-war resonator guitars, our Recording King resonators are some of the foremost metal body guitars on the market. Thanks to their bell brass bodies, they have incredible projection and classic resonator tone.
The Recording King Style-O features a 9.5" hand-spun European Recording King cone, a Honduran mahogany neck and a hard maple bridge. From professional artists to beginners, these resonators have made a huge impression on players.
- Body: Nickel-Plated Bell Brass
- Cone Material: Hand-Spun Aluminum
- Cone: Recording King, 9.5"
- Coverplate: Diamond (RM-998-R) Bell Brass
- Bridge: Hard Maple with Ebony/Maple Saddle
- Position Markers: M.O.P. Dot
- Finish Options: Nickel-Plated Bell Brass