PRS Hollowbody II Piezo - Blood Orange Burst
With brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones, the Hollowbody II has been a constant favorite in our dynamic lineup of semi-hollow instruments. The combination of the maple top and back with mahogany sides provides tonal clarity and extraordinary resonance.
The PRS/LR Baggs Piezo System comes standard, providing musicians with the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. There are two output jacks on the Hollowbody II, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric guitar or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the Hollowbody II's 58/15 LT pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output.
- Custom Features: Blood Orange Burst finish
- Serial Number: 19 0270734
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Body Contruction: Fully-Hollow with Double F-Holes
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 28/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail, Piezo
- Tuners: Phase III Locking
- Controls: Volume and Tone with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and LR Baggs/PRS Piezo Pickup System (3-way selector and Piezo blend knob)
- Strings: 11's with Wound G
- Includes PRS Deluxe Hardshell Case