PRS DGT "10" Top - Fire Red Burst
Vintage Tone Out Of The Box
The DGT (David Grissom Trem) is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty with a unique DGT neck shape, taller frets, special pickups, and a revised control layout. Grissom and Paul spent a year A/B-ing more than forty sets of pickups before nailing the vintage-voice of DGT humbuckers. When paired with individual volume controls for each pickup and a push/pull master tone control that operates the coil taps, DGT pickups provide versatility and articulation.
"The DGT is a product a lot of miles down the road: a lot of gigs, a lot of records. It's like picking up a vintage guitar. It sounds like a vintage guitar, and out of the box it's ready to go. There's a whole lot of thought gone into this. The DGT is pretty perfect to me." - David Grissom
- Top Wood: "10" Top Carved Figured Maple
- Fret Wire: DGT Fret Wire (Jumbo)
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 3/16"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 21/32"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood with Faux Bone Binding
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking with Faux Bone Buttons
- Controls: Two Volume Controls with Push/Pull Tone Control and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Strings: 11's with Unwound G
- Upgrades: "10" Top, Bird Inlays, Hybrid hardware