PRS CE 24 Semi-Hollow - Amber Smokewrap Burst
Classic CE Character with Semi-Hollow Style
Combining the snap and sustain of a bolt-on guitar with the airy resonance of a semi-hollow body, the CE 24 Semi-Hollow is a truly unique addition to the PRS Bolt-On lineup. The body pairs the traditional combination of a mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck features a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with a 3-way toggle switch, giving a total of six classic sounds from the PRS 85/15 pickups.
The original CE was introduced in 1988, offering players traditional PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of a bolt-on guitar.
- Custom Features: Amber Smokewrap Burst finish, Satin Black Nitro finish neck
- Serial Number: 19 0270971
- Body Contruction: Semi-Hollow w/ Single F-Hole
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 26/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle