NuX Konsequent Mini Core Digital Delay
NUX' Konsequent Mini Pedal has re-defined delay!
Excellent digital delay is more than the simple repetition of sound. It's a dynamic creation of consecutive sound... desired consequence. When great sound engineers mix multiple delay onto a guitar recording track, there are some inherent challenges: Increase the rhythmic complexity without losing definition. The desired effects can range from trippy to groovy... or a blend of both. Konsequent packs an array of internal processors that replicate the very sound experienced studio engineers were perfecting in the 1980's using expensive rack-mount digital delay systems.
The Konsequent does it at a fraction of the cost, and with the convenience of a mini-pedal.
- NUX's Intelligent Digital Processor, designed to reduce annoying interference caused by audio peak.
- NUX's Analog Processor plus Saturation-Simulator offering an abundance of overdrive range.
- GROOVE PATTERN (Dotted 8). Multi-Delay Output.
- REGULAR PATTERN (Simple Delay) Warm, yet purposefully defined
- Power Input: Standard 9V DC, center negative >100mA (power supply not included)