The revolution in consumer 2.4GHz guitar wireless systems
Why did we evolve from B-2 to B-2 PLUS?
To make guitarists get fun and easy to use wireless without WiFi interference, we use competitive components from Taiwan to make B-2Plus more affordable and even better!
What's the main difference between the previous B-2?
- Narrower bandwidth (2Mb only) provides better anti-interference ability.
- Lower power consumption, longer battery time. (7hrs working per charge.)
- Auto Off: The TX will turn off automatically since there is no input signal for 10 minutes, then the RX will also turn off after another 10 minutes.
- Operating Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Audio Quality: 32-bit / 44.1 kHz
- Operation Range: Up to 15 meters / 60 feet line-of-sight (environment-dependent)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Latency: Less than 5ms
- THD+ Noise: Less than 0.05% 1kHz @-10dbFS
- Auto-Off Mode: After 10 minutes without operation
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 3.7V/750mA (Transmitter&Receiver)
- Battery Life: Up to 7 hours of playing time
- Dimensions; 73(L) x 40(W) x 55(H) mm
- Weight: 57g