New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the D-X2E making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
Due to material availability the D-X2E Rosewood and D-X2E Mahogany are designed with either a tortoise pattern or black pickguard. Selection may vary.
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BRACING PATTERN: Scalloped X-Brace with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Solid Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist with High-Performance Taper
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® MX
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- PICKGUARD: Brown Tortoise Pattern or Black
- SADDLE: Compensated White Tusq
- ROSETTE: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- BRACES: 5/16" Sitka Spruce with 1/4" Tone Bars
- BACK & SIDE DETAIL: HPL, Figured Rosewood Pattern
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINISH NECK: Hand-Rubbed
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Style 28
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- SIDE DOTS: White
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed Gear with Small Button
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: HPL
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
- PLEKED: Yes