A True Fingerstyle Monster!
Based on a 000-18 but with a Sitka Spruce top and Wild Grain Rosewood back and sides, this guitar has balance, volume, and definition to rival the best of the vintage small bodies.
Wild Grain woods generally come from the crotch (where limbs adjoin the tree) or near the root system. Long esteemed by the furniture industry for its beautifully unusual grain patterns, Wild Grain East Indian Rosewood has now found its way into the wood stores of the finest guitar builders. This particular guitar has perfectly matched bookmarks that truly pique the eye!
- Serial Number: 2102831
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Old Style 18
- Bracing: Scalloped X Braces
- Brace Material: 1/4" Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Wild Grain Rosewood
- Endpiece: Faux Tortoise
- Binding: Faux Tortoise
- Top Inlay Material: .070" B/W/B/W/W/B Boltaron (Heavy white faces binding)
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval with Performing Artist taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid Square Taper
- Headplate Material: Wild Grain Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Black Ebony,
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony, Stained and Oiled
- Scale Length: 24.84"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Finish Neck: Satin Lacquer with Dark Mahogany Stain
- Bridge Material: Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930 Style Belly with Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 3/16''
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel Sta-Tite with Vintage Button
- Recommended Strings: SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE LIGHT (MSP7100)
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Deluxe Ply Hardshell