The 00-15M model continues the Martin tradition with a 00-14 fret body size, solid mahogany construction and a rich satin finish. Satisfy your desire with an affordable solid wood guitar that is visually distinctive and innovative.
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACES: Non-Scalloped X Brace
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL: Solid Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval with Standard Taper
- BACK & SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Mahogany
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 1/8''
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: Ebony
- BACK & SIDES COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- BRACE SIZE: 5/16" Sitka Spruce
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Diamond and Squares Short Pattern
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Abalone
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: SP ACOUSTIC 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE LIGHT (MSP4100)
- TUNING MACHINES: Nickel Open Gear with Butterbean knobs
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood