Marshall SV20C Studio Vintage 1x10 Combo
The SV20C combines the raw power of the 1959SLP and authentic voice of classic rock in a new portable style. The amp that first defined rock 'n' roll in the 60s has been revised for the present day, whilst remaining faithful to the original with its Plexi design and all-valve tone. Still considered a classic by scores of legendary guitarists, the SV20C lets you play like your heroes on stage, in the studio and at home.
HANDCRAFTED IN BRITAIN
The SV20C is an all valve handbuilt amp designed and built in the UK, to accurately recreate the classic Marshall tone.
CLASSIC SOUND CAPTURED
From saturated blues tones to biting leads for classic rock, this is unmistakably a 1959SLP.
TAME THE UNTAMEABLE
Portable and adaptable, the Studio Vintage Combo is suitable for the home with the option to switch between 20W and 5W at any time.
The amp that inspired generations of guitarists immaculately recreated for the modern day.
- Output wattage: 20W (with power reduction option to 5W)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jack speaker, selectable 16 ohm/ 8 ohm/ 4ohm load
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high, 2 x low) "Lead and Bass"
- Controls: Low/High power mode selection switch, presence, bass, middle, treble, high treble/loudness I, normal/loudness II
- Effects loop: Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration: 1x10"
- Speaker model: Celestion V-type 10" (16 ohm, 50W)
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34