Marshall Origin20C 20-watt Combo
Expression begins with the all valve OriginTM series. It delivers two inbuilt voices, a new tilt control, PowerstemTM our new power reduction technology and forms the perfect marriage with FX pedals. The classically styled single channel amps generate rich and harmonic tones that are ideal for players to explore new possibilities and craft their sound. There is a 2-way footswitch available with all models so you can control the gain boost and turn the FX loop on and off. The series has something for those playing in the bedroom, at rehearsal or on the stage.
This 20W combo is designed for those that like expression through innovation. Using a Celestion V type speaker the Origin20CTM provides a classic all-valve Marshall tone. A 2-way footswitch allows you to control the gain boost and turn the FX loop on and off. With classic styling and modern features this amp generates rich, harmonic tones so that you can craft a sound to suit your personality.
- Output wattage: High power 20W, mid power approx 3W and low power approx 0.5W
- Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Œ© load / 8Œ© load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, powerstem
- Effects loop: Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x10"
- Speaker model: Celestion V type (16 ohm, 30W)
- Power amp tubes: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90016 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included