Huss & Dalton TOM-R
Classic timeless styling. The Huss & Dalton TOM-R combines traditional flat-top construction with the red spruce bracing used in all Huss & Daltons. This guitar is especially suited for finger-style players or flatpickers with a lighter touch, yet holds up to vigorous strumming when the performance becomes more intense. The even response and airy, shimmery qualities the OM has always been known for are maintained and expanded on in the Huss & Dalton TOM-R. The standard TOM-R is a refined brew of Indian rosewood, Sitka spruce, herringbone purfling, ivoroid body bindings, classic slotted diamond fretboard inlay pattern, and a squared headstock with a carved diamond volute. Vintage-style nickel tuning machines by Waverly complete this timeless package.
- TOP PURFLING: Herringbone
- TUNERS/BUTTONS: Nickel Waverly/Nickel
- FRETBOARD INLAYS: Short Pattern Slotted Squares
- BODY WIDTH: 15 1/8 inches
- BODY LENGTH: 19 1/4 inches
- SADDLE SPACING: 2 7/32 inches