Power, Fidelity & Complete Tonal Control
The all-new G6228 Players Edition Jet™ BT with V-Stoptail gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans at the stomp of a switch.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Thick and Acoustically Rich
Each Jet BT begins with a select 1.85" mahogany body with maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range, while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
Broad'Tron™ BT65 Pickups – Power & Fidelity
This powerful platform is fueled by all-new Gretsch Broad'Tron™ BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar's sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans — all at the stomp of a switch.
Players Edition Comfort, Control & Performance
The Jet™ BT comes equipped with the Players Edition premium feature set, providing you with total control of your tone.
- Serial Number: JT18041807
- Weight: 7.4 lbs
- Series: Professional Collection
- Family: Jet™
- Color: Black
- Build: Solid Body
- Cutaway: Single Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bracing: Chambered
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/W Purfling
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 1.85" (47 mm)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Standard "U"
- Neck Binding; Aged White
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-65
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-65
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Gretsch® "V" Stoptail
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs: Arrow
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Shaller® Locking