Gretsch G6228 Player's Edition Jet BT with V Stoptail - Cadillac Green Metallic
Power, Fidelity & Complete Tonal Control
The all-new G6228 Players Edition Jet BT with V-Stoptail gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans at the stomp of a switch.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies.....Thick and Acoustically Rich
Each Jet BT begins with a select 1.85" mahogany body with maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
Broad'Tron BT65 Pickups - Power & Fidelity
This powerful platform is fueled by all-new Gretsch Broad'Tron BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar's sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans - all at the stomp of a switch.
Players Edition Comfort, Control & Performance
The Jet BT comes equipped with the Players Edition premium feature set, providing you with total control of your tone.
- Series: Gretsch Professional Collection
- Color: Cadillac Green Metallic
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/W Purfling
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron BT65
- Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron BT65
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Gretsch V-Stoptail
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Locking
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi w/ Black Gretsch Logo
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Case: Gretsch Plywood Hardshell