Gretsch G5655TG Electromatic Center-Block Jr. with Bigsby - Azure Metallic
Live and loud, ElectromaticCenter Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It's the sound of honor itself - play proud.
The G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Offering excellent playability, the 12"-radius laurel fingerboard hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and NeoClassic thumbnail inlays. Its dual Black Top Broad'Tron humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch.
This guitar boasts stage-stealing style with three stunning finishes - Azure Metallic, Cadillac Green and Orange Stain - and gleaming gold hardware, including the Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and G-arrow knobs.
- Serial Number: CYGC19060243
- Body Shape: Electromatic¬Æ Center Block
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/AW/B Purfling
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic‚Ñ¢ Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Broad‚ÄôTron‚Ñ¢
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Broad'Tron‚Ñ¢
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch¬Æ and Electromatic¬Æ Logos
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)