Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Single-Cut with Bigsby - Azure Metallic
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch - bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability. Alive and resonant, the G5420T has fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron voice that explodes with huge punch and clear, strong presence. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock 'n; roll guitars from the very beginning. It's the sound of honor itself - play proud.
Premium features include dual "Black Top" Filter'tron humbucking pickups, versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble-bleed circuit, oversized bound "F" holes and aged multi-ply body binding, smaller late-‚'50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech NuBone‚ nut, pearloid Neo-Classic "thumbnail" fingerboard inlays, and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
- Body Shape: Electromatic Hollow Body
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/W/B Purfling
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Headstock: Late '50s Gretsch
- Bridge Pickup: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: Blacktop Filter'Tron
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Secured Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi with Black Gretsch Logo
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .011-.049