Eastman Laminate Series T486 - Gold Burst
Regular price $1,439.00
Laminate: Not a Four Letter Word
To be great is to be misunderstood. We’re true believers in the de-stigmatization of laminate guitars. The tightly compressed laminate woods dampen down overtones created by solid woods, and lend themselves to perfect tone production in louder environments. Durability and versatility make Eastman laminated archtops idea for the player looking to take a more modern approach to their rig.
- Serial Number: P2102699
- Weight: 8.0 lbs
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: 16" Thinline
- Body Top: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Flamed Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding Material :Ivoroid
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Finish: Gloss Finish Lacquer
- Hardware: Gotoh Nickel
- Pickguard:Black Plastic with Ivoroid Binding
- Pickguard Binding: Ivoroid
- Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59
- Capacitors: 0.022μF
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Case: Hardshell Case