Lakland Skyline 44-64 Custom PJ with J Neck - Black
Our Skyline 44-64 shares the same aesthetics and Lakland split coil hybrid pickup as the USA Series version, capturing the rich and defined power of the early basses that revolutionized the four-string low-end world. The tone and power of a well-preserved vintage instrument with flawless Lakland fretwork and neck refinements makes this a modern classic.
The 44-64 Custom PJ expands upon the 44-64 by adding a single coil "J"style bridge pickup into the mix for added versatility. Additionally, the Custom adds a 1.5" (J) neck taper with pearl block inlay markers, matching headstock color and bound Indian Laurel fingerboard. Ice Blue model features a maple unbound fingerboard with special abalone accented position markers.
- Width at Final Fret: 2.48"
- 1st Fret Neck Depth: .76"
- 12th Fret Neck Depth: .94"
- Fingerboard Blocks and Binding: Yes, Abalone/Pearloid
- Bridge String Spacing: .75"
- Neck Wood: Flat-Sawn Maple
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Tuners: Hipshot Lisc. Ultralites
- Truss Rod Access: Neck Heel: 4mm Hex
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone
- Bridge: Lakland Dual Design (through body or through bridge
- Pickups: Lakland Hybrid Spilt "P" Pickup / Lakland Vintage "J" Single Coil